We are looking for a Package & Vehicle Layout Specialist to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report directly to the Head of Concept Development and be responsible for definining the dimensional lay out of new vehicles, considering inputs coming from: product description, ergonomics, homologation, internal Know-how, existing platforms, design and style, benchmarking of competitors.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Defining of dimensional lay out of new vehicle
- Analysis of vehicle concept design .
- Verification that defined dimensional lay out matches with system functional volumes (volumes representing mechanical and electrical components) and design updates.
- Target maintenance and virtual validation all over the development phase after concept freeze.
- Virtual car definition and management (DMU) of the assigned vehicle up to the end of its production.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar role, preferably in the Automotive industry
- Knowledge of DMU
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Target oriented
- Team working
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?