We are looking for a Logistic Pre-Series Planner to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report directly to the Head of Logistic Pre Series and you’ll be responsible to coordinate the buy components‘, delivery and availability to ensure a high level of service and cost effectiveness in a dynamic envoirment.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- held relationships with suppliers in order to anticipate problems and guarantee quality and delivery times.
- manage parts modification (phase-in / phase-out), warning weekly your suppliers.
- minimize scarp costs, monitor the proper batches size, matching lead times and stock values.
- manage and communicate large amounts of data, while making logical decisions quickly and accurately.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Mechanical / Management Engineering.
- 3 years of Experience in logistic, automotive industry highly preferred
- Competences with SAP.
- Fluent English mandatory. German as a plus
- Team player
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?