We are looking for a Materials Conformity and Recyclability Project Engineer to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Homologation department and be responsible to manage vehicle projects from Materials conformity perspective together with company stakeholders (e.g. Technical Project Leaders, Designers, Quality, Production, Purchasing, etc.) in order to ensure compliance with material legal requirements and fulfilment of vehicle recyclability quota
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Coordination of an interdepartmental Team for Material Conformity check on vehicles
- Project management according to company plans
- Material conformity check on vehicles and status reporting
- Vehicle recyclability analysis
- Identification of state-of-art for recyclability technologies
- Conduct Recyclability audits
- Materials Conformity and Recyclability legislation updates and interpretation in accordance with VW Group Working Committee on Materials controlling
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Mechanical or Materials Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in Automotive, previous experience in Materials conformity and recyclability and/or in homologation is recommended
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Analysis and problem solving
- Inter functional work
- Organized & accurate
- Consensus-builder to convince stakeholders to meet milestones and deadlines
- Strong perseverance skills
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?