The candidate we are looking for will work in the Industrial Department in the Operation Logistics Team. Reporting directly to the Head of Operation Logistics, the candidate will be responsible for planning the process inside and outside the Warehouse and the deliveries until the handling area.
- Specify and plan the space demand.
- Identify and plan the needed logistics equipment
- Design and optimization of logistic areas.
- Project monitoring in terms of timing & costs through defined KPI
- Interface with other logistic department and with Infrastructure & Technology, Quality and Production engineering in order to collect information , share premises and detect and agree the most efficient and reliable solutions.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- University Degree in Engineering.
- 4 - 5 years of experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Italian and English upper intermediate, German will be a plus
- SAP user
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills
LOCATION: Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
Please upload your resume in English.