We are looking for a Logistic Warehouse Supervisor to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report directly to the Head of Pre Series Logistic and you’ll be responsible for employees management and logistic processes in the dedicated working shift, including material flows, and stocking operations in the pre series warehouse, in order to grant material availability, production volumes, injuries prevention, health conditions.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Management and coordination of pre-series warehouse team, blue collars and logistic team leaders, in terms of: activities planning and organization, sharing of information and alignment, problem identification to discuss possible solutions, workforce organization according with warehouse needs and costs constrains.
- Accomplishment of Production Targets (providing preseries parts in time for production Cars Volumes (Line-in / Zp8), quality and logistic Audit result and process, Inventory & Stock Management result.
- Achieve the Efficiency targets in relation to: Productivity and Direct personnel, Costs and Investment.
- Logistic KPI: data collection and organization
- Accomplishment of Security & Safety targets in terms of: no accidents, safety procedures implementation, personnel training and supervising, DPI and tooling monitoring.
- Relations with trade unions, employees and HR
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in a warehouse coordination role, preferably in the Automotive industry
- Knowledge of Lean Production principles
- Knowledge of Safety regulations.
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Leadership skills
- Target oriented
- Team working
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Shift availability
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?