We are looking for a Logistic Service Provider Operation to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Operation Logistics and be responsible for the design and optimization of materials logistic flows from the receiving area in the internal Warehouse to production lines.
Your responsabilities will focus on:
- Design and optimization of logistic areas within the plant and logistic concept (from supplier to point of use) in order to ensure continuous logistic processes.
- Evaluation and comparison of scenarios related to different logistic supply chain and process solution (cost / timing / qualitative comparison ).
- Project monitoring in terms of timing & costs through defined KPI
- Interface with other logistic department and with Infrastructure & Technology, Quality and Production engineering in order to collect information , share premises and detect and agree the most efficient and reliable solutions.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering.
- 4 - 5 years of experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Italian and English upper intermediate, German will be a plus
- SAP user
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?