The candidate we are looking for will work in the Industrial Department in the Operation Logistics Team. Reporting directly to the Head of Operation Logistics, the candidate will be responsible for the design and optimization of materials logistic flows from the receiving area in the internal Warehouse to production lines.
- Design and optimization of logistic areas within the plant and logistic concept (from supplier to point of use) in order to ensure continuous logistic processes.
- Evaluation and comparison of scenarios related to different logistic supply chain and process solution (cost / timing / qualitative comparison ).
- Project monitoring in terms of timing & costs through defined KPI
- Interface with other logistic department and with Infrastructure & Technology, Quality and Production engineering in order to collect information , share premises and detect and agree the most efficient and reliable solutions.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- University Degree in Engineering.
- 4 - 5 years of experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Italian and English upper intermediate, German will be a plus
- SAP user
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills
LOCATION: Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
Please upload your resume in English.