The candidate we are looking for will work in the Industrial Department in the Operation Logistics Team and is specialized in the Warehouse processes , material flows , safety regulations/ norms and equipment .
The candidate will be responsible for the process and continuous improvement activity , equipment design/definition inside Lamborghini logistic warehouse . The candidate will work in an interfunctional team with Lamborghini logistic service provider, safety department , infrastructure and quality department.
- Warehouse logistic processes and procedure optimization
- Application of safety regulations in material handling and material storing activity in the warehouse (i.e: dangerous material management , area visualization and interferences, equipment certification and regular checks ..)
- Design, layout, and optimization of warehouse areas (e.g. line corridors, supermarket, handling areas, spaces) and flows .
- Plan and run internal AUDIT in the warehouse according to VDA 6.3 norm and follow related corrective actions
- Prepare and plan logistic equipment (shelves, RFID devices, safety protections, material handling equipment, battery charge areas …)
- Prepare tender definition and track sourcing
- Plan the traffic flows from warehouses to assembly plants (internal traffics)
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- University Degree in Engineering
- 4 - 5 years of experience in a high volume manufacturing/ automotive warehouse environment.
- Italian and English upper intermediate, German will be a plus
- SAP and MS office user
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills
LOCATION: Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)