We are looking for young engineers, willing to manage different activities in a dynamic context with a strong passion for our products and strong motivation to develop your leadership skills and technical competences within the Logistic Area: Operation Logistics, Program Planning Department and Supply Chain.
Some of the challenging activities you may find will be
- planning of a model line from long term planning to production line scheduling;
- develop time planning and prepare, define tenders;
- promote the design and optimization of materials logistics flows and logistic areas layout and/or replenish parts of series cars respecting project timeline.
We imagine that you have
- University Degree in Engineering or similar fields;
- 1-2 years logistic experience in a high volume manufacturing environment;
- You can speak Italian, fluent English & Intermediate German;
- You are also a SAP user with advanced Excel skills, a problem solver with good organizational skills.
We believe you will be a team player and ready to face daily challenges with an innovative approach, working in a small but ambitious family, where people respect each other’s ideas and thoughts.
Join the Dream. For real.
Location: Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)