The candidate we are looking for will work in the Quality Department and will be in charge to coordinate the activities in the Quality laboratory and all related analysis.
- Carry out, internally or with the support of external partners, tests, calculation and analysis
- for evaluating chemical, physical quantity and mechanical features of different materials.
- Manage results conformity in order to respect European and Extra CEE standards (UNI, EN, ISO, ASTM, DIN).
- Coordinate the activities, target definition and KPI’s report.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Degree in Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in a Quality laboratory, preferably in Automotive manufacturing company.
- Italian and English upper intermediate, German will be a plus.
- Knowledge of materials.
- Problem solving attitude
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Communication skills.
LOCATION: Sant’Agata Bolognese ( Bologna, Italy)