Are you a brilliant student or recently graduated in Engineering/ Economics?
Do you speak fluent English and possibly German?
Do you have good organizational and communication skills?
Do you enjoy team work and dealing with customers?
We are looking for brilliant students or new graduates with a strong passion for the Automotive sector and the right motivation to take on a 6 month Internship in a dynamic and international context based in our Series Logistic Department at our Sant’Agata Bolognese headquarters.
The project will focus on supporting the staff at Lamborghini involved in:
- the optimization of new transport concept solutions
- the analysis of inbound volumes and flows, optimization of inbound transportation network and incoming trucks frequency
- the constant check on packaging management and supplier contact point for eventual charge-back
- the development and testing of web app for booking transportations
- the KPI’ transport performance monitoring
Are you wondering what it is like to be part of our team?
At Lamborghini, we make the most breathtaking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends; we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Put yourself in the driving seat of your own career and experience the power of Lamborghini acceleration!
We shape the future. Will You?
We are looking forward to reading your application!