The candidate we are looking for will be part of Commercial Department team.
The main activities will be:
- optimize the process of cars shipping and invoicing in order to simplify the procedure
- organize and coordinate the invoicing and the shipments;
- manage the trucks timing and presence inside the factory through collaboration with the Regional Sales Advisors, Administration Dept. and Logistics providers;
- support the daily logistics activities to the external warehouse and collaborate with the transport office.
- Newly Graduated in Economics
- Fluent English and Italian
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Analytical Competencies
- Team Working
- Relational Skills
- Basic knowledge of logistics dynamics
Location: Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
Job offer: Internship for 6 months