The candidate we are looking for will work in the Logistic Department in the Program Planning Team and will report directly to the Head of Program Planning.
- Support in the management of external suppliers
- Extract of weekly KPI's
- Support in the planning of material management
- Analysis regarding material flows and warehouse together with other logistic departments.
- Collaborate to the analysis and implementation of process improvements activities
- Prepare documents and presentation requested.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Management/Industrial Engineering
- Fluent English, German will be a plus
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Team player
Via Modena, 12. Sant' Agata Bolognese (BO)
Job offer: Internship for 6 months