Are you a brilliant student or recently graduated in Management Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Mechanical Engineering?
Do you speak fluent English and possibly German?
Do you have good organizational and communication skills?
Do you enjoy team work and dealing with customers?
We are looking for brilliant students or new graduates with a strong passion for the Automotive sector and the right motivation to take on a 6 month Internship in a dynamic and international context based in our Industrial Department at our Sant’Agata Bolognese headquarters.
The project will focus on supporting the staff at Lamborghini involved in:
- Preparation of processing cycles: phases, operations and relative succession.
- Support of the specification of the working times of the individual production phases.
- Technical documentation preparation concerning the production process.
- Reading of the working area and the safety conditions.
- Analysis of the issues related to Factory 4.0 in terms of concepts and technologies used.
- Analysis specific to the interpretation that Lamborghini gave to Factory 4.0.
- Evaluation of the benefits deriving from the implementation of projects within the "Lamborghini manufacturing", in view of future developments on other production lines.
Are you wondering what it is like to be part of our team?
At Lamborghini, we make the most breathtaking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends; we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Put yourself in the driving seat of your own career and experience the power of Lamborghini acceleration!
We shape the future. Will You?
We are looking forward to reading your application!