The candidate we are looking for will work in the Technical Services Department within the Infrastructure team and will be responsible to respond to Company needs in terms of infrastructure set up (e.g. offices, buildings, etc.) by steering dedicated projects. Responsible for infrastructure projects from the beginning till the handover to Maintenance unit.
- Plan Infrastructure projects respecting deadline and budget.
- Prepare documentation for investments approval, technical specifications
- in case of subcontracts/agreement with external partners and definition of guidelines. Cooperation with Procurement dept. and Legal for suppliers selection and contracts definition and coordinate external firms activities.
- Monitor activities and task implementation by visiting directly and frequently construction sites in order to solve not conformities.
- Report project status in terms of: contractual and operative timing respect, delivery dates, costs, project milestones, compliance with laws and regulations.
- Ensure the application of laws and regulations about fire prevention, safety, security, noise, ergonomic and earthquake proofs.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- University degree in Building, Civil or Mechanical Engineering or Architecture
- At least 3 years of experience
- Fluent English mandatory. German as a plus.
- Knowledge of: CAD, CATIA, SAP
- Deep knowledge of D.Lgs.81/08
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical machinery (MV, HV, Trigeneration)
- Team work
- Problem Solving and Self Organization
- Goal oriented and high level of accuracy
- Analytical and Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
LOCATION: Sant’ Agata Bolognese (BO)
Please upload your resume in English