We are looking for an Industrial Engineer to join our headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese(BO).
You will report hierarchically to the Head of Production Engineering to support industrial area with methods to fulfill efficiency improvement objectives (cycle time reduction, costs reduction, continuous improvement) on manufacturing processes.
The activity is performed also for all other production units and areas.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Gathering of information regarding a new manufacturing process (rough cycles and timing estimation);
- Manufacturing process optimization in case of new products, by working closer to people in charge for process engineering, technology and engineering units starting from the first production planning phase;
- Manufacturing timing measurement by applying the MTM methodology;
- Analysis of ergonomic impact of processes by applying the EAWS methodology;
- Process optimization taking in consideration impact of methods in term of transformation costs and timing reduction;
- Analysis of gaps in terms of costs toward budget due to process issues (methods, timing);
- Workstation balancing (PDM) especially during rump up phase and till the processes are stable with consequent updating of work schedules;
- Benchmarking within the Group and towards external companies on manufacturing processes
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University degree in Industrial or Management Engineering
- 2 years of experience in similar roles
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of Italian, English and German (as a plus)
- Strong attitude to interpersonal relationship and teamwork
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Analytical skills
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?