IT Workplace & UX Management
We are looking for a IT Workplace & UX Management to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of IT Services & Technology.
He / She provides oversight and execution of IT Workplace systems & processes.
He / She defines strategy in order to improve the User experience and IT Standards for Office Clients (HW and SW).
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- To define and/or to validate the IT Office Workplace in compliance with standards defined at Group level (VW/Audi).
- To continuously improve the user experience in daily work.
- To manage projects related to Company IT workplace.
- To manage external Service Desk Team (Service manager).
- To Steer the Local Office Active Directory policies.
- To Steer the evolution and changes of the User Management Tool /Assets and Incident Management Tool.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University or Technical Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge on multiple Hardware and Software Environments:
- Process analysis and designe.
- Project Management
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- ITIL Knowledge
- Target oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?