We are looking for an Exteriors Planner to join our headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Manufacturing Engineering and will be responsible to follow and to influence the new product development from Industrial Area perspective in the Exteriors area, participating directly to the development phases of the car.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Evaluate and influence of product assembly concepts and solutions, by working closer to the R&D Dept. during product development
- Assembly concept definition: RPS (Reference Point System) and Tolerance Chain Management
- Participating to cross-functional meetings (SET/Fachteams) to align assembly and functional demands to emerging development/modification issues
- Designing and planning the external trims production tools by ensuring consistency with budget and timing
- Align technological and industrial demands to development issues
- Problem solving of aesthetic complaints in Pre Series vehicle
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University degree in Technical Engineering
- 3 years of experience in similar roles
- Preferred knowledge of FMEA process
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of Italian, English and German (as a plus)
- Strong attitude to interpersonal relationship and teamwork
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?