We are looking for an Manufacturing Engineering - DMU to join our headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Manufacturing Engineering and will be responsible to perform virtual simulations (DMU), on products and production processes in order to support project decisions from a manufacturing perspective.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Collection and analysis of technical information/data/docs for parts assembly/production – working closer to R&D units - related to the several steps of product development process
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years of experience in similar roles
- Good knowledge of Italian, English and German (as a plus)
- Good knowledge of Digital Mock Up(CATIA V5) ICIDOStrong
- Good knowledge of 3D printing technologies
- Attitude to interpersonal relationship and teamwork
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?