The candidate will lead the development process in order to set up a new Customer Portal, keep it update in long term and will be responsible of Connected Customer, Lamborghini digital experience.
- Define the Customer Portal roadmap.
- Supervise project activities, provide issues resolutions and underline emerging risks and deviations.
- Steer the development process, suggest requirements for IT department and potential suppliers.
- Ensure Customer Portal coherence, facilitate user experience by all the potential touch points: Portal, App, wearable technology, dealers backend.
- Monitor the Customer Portal KPI’s and guarantee the internationalization.
- Manage occasional update and maintenance with IT and potential suppliers.
- Prepare presentations, update reports on costs, time and budget.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- University Degree in Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing.
- 3 years of experience in developing complex multi-touch point site and apps.
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Mobile Application and Web Service Management.
- Italian and English upper intermediate, German will be a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Strong experience in process / project analysis and design.
LOCATION: Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
Please upload your resume in English.