The candidate we are looking for will work in the Logistic Operation Department, and will be responsible for the warehouse processes, materials logistic flows, equipment and control safety regulations norms.
- Coordination of 4 team members.
- Design and optimization of logistic areas, traffic flows from warehouse to assembly plants and handling areas.
- Plan material moving from the current logistic areas to the future one, monitor time planning and track activities.
- Project monitoring in terms of timing & costs through defined KPI.
- Apply safety regulations in material handling/storing areas (i.e: dangerous material management, area visualization and interferences, equipment certification and regularly checks)and for all logistics equipment.
- Manage internal Audit in the warehouse.
- Interface with other logistic department and with Infrastructure & Technology, Procurement and external suppliers.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- University Degree in Engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Italian and English upper intermediate, German will be a plus
- Knowledge of safety regulations.
- Team working
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills.
LOCATION: Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
Please upload your resume in English