Conformity of Production Specialist
We are looking for a Conformity of Production Specialist wanting to join our headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head Quality Analysis.and will be responsible responsible for compliance with valid legal requirements in the world (e.g.: CCC China, etc..) for vehicles production.
Your main responsibilities will consist in:
- Sets up quality system in compliance with COP requirements and make sure the implementation and maintenance;
- Guarantees that the products attached with COP marking comply with COP requirements for a given market;
- Sets up the document regulation, to make sure the proper keeping and using of eventual COP marking;
- Sets up the document regulation, to make sure the unqualified products and products which have been granted with certificates, but are not approved by certification agencies for modification are not attached with eventual COP marking;
- Supports the departments in the organization of inspection scopes Conformity of Production;
- For non-conformities coordinates the outcomes measures and initiate its implementation;
- Creates annual reports regarding the Conformity of Production and agrees this with the involved Departments; (e.g.: COP Control plan China Executive Report,…)
- Identifies which are the vehicles involved during COP tests;
- Manage external audit from Certification companies and related corrective actions
In order to accomplish your targets, you are asked to have:
At Lamborghini we make the most breath-taking performance vehicles in the world and that supports our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports.
- Master Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience , preferably in Automotive field
- English and Italian fluent, German will be a plus
- Lean principles
- Leadership skills
- Target orientation
- Team working
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears that move us forward.
Each member of our Team shares passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, sharing our dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every day there is an energy of excitement in the challenges that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening there is immense satisfaction in seeing the impact each one of us brings, come to life.
We shape the future. Will You?