The Procurement Department is growing faster and we are facing new challenges for the next years, through new concept cars and future oriented projects.
We are looking forward to welcoming in our team candidates for Exteriors Commodity, especially for thermoplastic painted parts, paint, glass and rubber.
As Commodity Buyer, you will report directly to the Commodity Manager. You will be involved in increase stronger supplier relationships through the international networks within Lamborghini and the Group.
You will work on running projects, new vehicles and strategy implementation. You will be responsible above all the Procurement process.
What we expect:
- Experience in Procurement into an international environment.
- University degree in Engineering or Economics.
- Fluency in English and Italian, German will be a plus.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
The main activities will be:
- Analyse new market trends and gain acquisition strategies.
- Evaluate, identify, and define supplier clusters.
- Lead price negotiations in complete autonomy and mediate award decisions, set up and send out international invitations to bid.
- Contract preparation and collaboration with the specialized Department within the Group and suppliers.
- Manage capacity to meet demand and respect deadlines in our production network.
- Be involved in inter-functional teams SET (Simultaneous Engineering Team) and influence the product development.
Location: Sant’Agata Bolognese
Please upload your resume in English.