The candidate we are looking for will be responsible to support Controlling Team in performing financial planning (5 years), budgeting activities and to monitor gaps vs. results for the Commercial department. The candidate support the evaluation of pricing financial impact and ensure preparation of pricing approval committee at Group level.
- Cost tracking: daily monitoring of Commercial Department expenses and investments and deviation analysis in comparison to planned budget; preparation of monthly reports and monthly forecast.
- Volumes and Contribution Margin: identification of risks and opportunities resulting from decisions related to market mix, volumes, price positioning, exchange rates exploitation
- Planning: support Commercial Department in performing business planning (5 years) / budgeting activities and to monitor gaps vs. results
- Pricing: teamwork with Product Marketing and Project Controlling applying target costing criteria in order to ensure the required profit and the product positioning versus main competitors.
- Market Monitor: monthly overview of market status performing analysis of Sales Volumes and Profit and Loss of Lamborghini Divisions operating worldwide.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- University degree in Economics
- At least 2 years of experience in similar roles or consulting companies
- Fluent in Italian and English, German will be a plus
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Team working
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
Sant’Agata Bolognese (Bologna, Italy)
Please upload your resume in English