The candidate will be part of Quality Department and will be responsible to identify and steer actions to improve control and manufacturing methods in order to reduce product quality defects or process inefficiency.
- Participate to Quality meetings in order to propose all the actions and solutions for the overall process to improve product quality.
- Support the Pre-Series, monitor KPI’s and help Bodyshop production.
- Ensure daily problems analysis and statistics emerged in the Bodyshop and avoid impact on product quality.
- Manage corrective actions, drive production/assembly process versus continuous improvement and implementation.
- Collect information about product defects coming from Quality Check Points or other Departments during functional meetings and prepare specific report
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
Degree in Engineering
At least 3-5 years in quality assurance, preferably in the automobile manufacturing industry.
Italian and English upper intermediate, German will be a plus.
Planning and organization skills to facilitate the development of quality standards in small groups meetings, including process flow mapping.
Willing to travel and relocate for mid-long period.
Sant’Agata Bolognese ( Bologna, Italy)