BODY EXTERIORS TECHNICIAN
We are looking for a BODY Exteriors Technician to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Exteriors and Chassis Frame & Few Off in R&D Department and manage the Huracan Follower Project – Exterior components.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Follow the engineering and development of Body and Exteriors components of the car, from the first Design proposal until the SOP.
- Daily links and collaboration with Aerodynamic and Passive Safety dept. to improve performance starting from the early phases.
- Interaction with Whole Vehicle Validation department in order to ensure the positive results during vehicle testing and on track.
- To follow the feasibility and the development of components cooperating with suppliers and other company departments involved in the project, in order to meet at SET level the imposed targets.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- Engineering Degree
- 5 years in automotive engineering
- Basic knowledge of CAD system
- Fluent English and German (as a plus)
- Motived, dynamic, flexible and smart thinking
- Problem solving attitude and team work and target oriented
- Willing to travel
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?