We are looking for a Body Exteriors Technician to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Exteriors and Chassis Frame & Few Off in R&D Department and will follow the engineering and development of Body and Exteriors components of the car.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Follow the feasibility and development of components cooperating with suppliers and other departments involved in the project (Quality, Production, Procurement…)
- Active participation in SET activity
- Support and cooperation with Whole Vehicle Validation department in order to ensure the technical validation of the components in his responsibility.
- Interface with Audi/VW for platform projects or for sharing technical experiences
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in Automotive Industry
- Basic knowledge of CAD system
- Good competence about Whole Vehicle
- Develops innovative and future – oriented ideas
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Problem solving attitude and team work and target oriented
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?