The candidate will report directly to the Head of Production and will be responsible to manage employees and to steer production processes assigned to the department in order to achieve productivity volumes respecting quality, KPI’s and costs.
- Accomplishment of Production program .
- Respect of production flows, processes and products in order to reach quality targets.
- Coordinate production teams supported by referents of each department aiming to achieve the fixed targets
- Control and ensure the working activities in compliance with company rules, processes, procedures, supervising safety and health conditions of workers
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Master Degree in Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in a production coordination role, preferably in Automotive field
- English and Italian fluent, German will be a plus
- Lean principles
- MRP SAP
- Leadership skills
- Target orientation
- Team working
LOCATION: Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)