The candidate will work in R&D Department and will be accountable for Aerodynamics simulations and testing starting from the concept style of product development process.
- Support the concept study on new car both via simulation and aeromodel testing.
- Support technical and stile decision in evaluating impacts of design and provide choices since car concept phase.
- Responsible for reaching the vehicle targets in terms of aerodynamic and engine cooling performance in all driving conditions;
- CAD design of body part in order to reach the performance indicators (aerobalance, engine cooling).
- Perform aero and cooling simulations with 1D and 3D CFD tools in order to support the evaluation of the cooling system;
- Support the BiW Exterior department in the CAD definition and component release;
- Coordination and execution of aerocooling testing activities and reporting aimed to face any modification requests/suggestions (both design and technical);
- Coordination of the car preparation and supervision of the proto parts preparation and instrumentation installation for testing (track or windtunnel).
SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Engineering Degree;
- 3 years in automotive companies in a similar role
- Fluent English and Italian
- Experience simulation software: GT-power and Starccm+ for engine cooling application
- Availability to travel
- Analytic skills
- Proactive approach
Sant’Agata Bolognese ( Bologna, Italy)
Please upload your resume in English.